ADVOCATING FOR THE SPORT OF AIRSOFT AND GEL BALL IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
We are a not-for-profit organisation, established in 2017, advocating for the legal acceptance of the sport of Airsoft in Western Australia and further development and establishment of the sport of Gel Ball.
The Club was established in 2017 in accordance with the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 with the primary objective of lobbying for the legal acceptance of the sport of Airsoft. Since then, the Club has expanded its objectives and activities to also include Gel Ball.
- To advocate for the legal acceptance of Airsoft as a competitive sport in Western Australia;1. To advocate for the legal acceptance of Airsoft as a competitive sport in Western Australia;
- To ensure public education, promotion and advancement of the sport of Airsoft and Gel Ball;
- To represent the Airsoft and Gel Ball community and industry in dealings with the Government for safeguarding and advancing of the sport of Airsoft and Gel Ball;
- To bring together sport participants, game organizers, retailers and field owners for the cumulative and individual benefit;
- To provide an avenue for club members to demonstrate lawful excuse / genuine reason for possessing gel blasters and / or Airsoft devices;
- To provide rules for regulating the sport of Airsoft and Gel Ball for safety, competitiveness and enjoyment purposes.
The Club has no associations with firearm owner groups, firearm lobbyists or their supporters, nor expresses any opinions of their activities.